Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
D4down (https://www.D4down.com) abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by reacting to notices of the alleged violation that conforms to the DMCA and other related laws.
As part of our reaction, we will act appropriately to eradicate or stop access to content under our power that infringes the copyright rights of others.
D4down does not directly publish content on third-party websites, and cannot eliminate material from sites that it does not possess or control. If you are the copyright holder of content published on a third-party website and have not certified to use your material, please contact the manager of that website straightforwardly to remove the content.
If you think that content accessible using D4down software infringes one or more of your copyrights, kindly inform us with a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) having the information described below.
Kindly be alert that you may be prone to harm if you significantly pretend that an item or activity is breaching your copyrights. Consequently, if you are not sure content available by D4down software breaks your patent rules, you must think first contacting an attorney.
To file a discern of breaking rules of content, please offer a notification having the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person approved to act on behalf of the holder of an elite right that is supposedly infringed;
- Recognition of the copyrighted work asserted to have been infringed, or more than one copyrighted works at a solitary online website, is enclosed by a single notice, an agent list of such works;
- Detection of the substance that is claimed to be infringing or to be the matter of infringing activity and that is to be detached or access to which is to be hinder and information sensibly enough to allow us to place the material;
- Your contact data so that we can get in touch with you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A declaration that you have a fine belief that use of the material in the mode complained of is not official by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law;
- A declaration that the data in the notice is correct, and under a fine of false swearing, that you are certified to act on behalf of the holder of a restricted right that is supposedly infringed.
Contact Us for any questions.